THE POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience coaching, teaching or tutoring elementary, middle, high school or college students.
- Focus in high school math and science a plus.
- Standardized testing experience a plus.
- Reliable personal transportation.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 40+ hours a week during the school year. Hours will vary weekly around clients’ schedules. [Most work occurs between the hours of 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on weekdays, with some earlier times and weekends possible.]
- Have an enthusiastic, engaging and encouraging tutoring style.
- Punctual, organized, creative and a self-starter.
- Earned at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Can attend training sessions and make a commitment through June 2017.
WHY THINKING ORGANIZED?
- You are carefully matched with students that you can really help and will enjoy working with.
- You will be placed in locations that are convenient for you to travel to students’ homes or schools.
- You have the flexibility to create your own schedule of afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- We value and provide hands-on professional training and mentoring. You will learn organizational strategies and unique methodologies that can be applied during client sessions.
If you are looking for a rewarding and flexible work environment, please upload your application below. No phone calls, please. Due to the volume of applications, we regrettably cannot respond to every resume.