Thinking Organized is a dynamic practice consisting of Speech-Language Pathologists and Educational Mentors servicing clients in MD, DC, and VA in person and virtually around the country and world. Our practice is growing and we are looking for Full-Time Educational Mentors to join us.
THE POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience coaching, teaching or tutoring elementary, middle, high school or college students.
- Focus in high school math and science a plus.
- Standardized testing experience a plus.
- Reliable personal transportation.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 40+ hours a week during the school year. Hours will vary weekly around clients’ schedules. [Most work occurs between the hours of 2:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. on weekdays, with some earlier times and weekends possible.]
- Have an enthusiastic, engaging and encouraging tutoring style.
- Punctual, organized, creative and a self-starter.
- Earned at least a bachelor’s degree.
- Can attend training sessions and make a commitment through June 2017.
WHY THINKING ORGANIZED?
- You are carefully matched with students that you can really help and will enjoy working with.
- You will be placed in locations that are convenient for you to travel to students’ homes or schools.
- You have the flexibility to create your own schedule of afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- We value and provide hands-on professional training and mentoring. You will learn organizational strategies and unique methodologies that can be applied during client sessions.
If you are looking for a rewarding and flexible work environment, please upload your application below. No phone calls, please. Due to the volume of applications, we regrettably cannot respond to every resume.