THE POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Licensed in Maryland with CCC, to work with children and adolescents with language disabilities and Executive Function weaknesses.
- Ability to commit to a minimum 8+ hours a week during the school year.Have an enthusiastic, engaging and encouraging work style.
- Punctual, organized, creative and a self-starter.
- Reliable personal transportation.
- Can attend training sessions and make a commitment through June 2017.
WHY THINKING ORGANIZED?
- Competitive pay, $60-$70/hr + transportation stipend.
- You are carefully matched with students that you can really help and will enjoy working with.
- You will be placed in locations that are convenient for you to travel to students’ homes or schools.
- You have the flexibility to create your own schedule of afternoon, evening and weekend hours.
- We value and provide hands-on professional training and mentoring. You will learn organizational strategies and unique methodologies that can be applied during client sessions.
If you are looking for a rewarding and flexible work environment, please upload your application below. No phone calls, please. Due to the volume of applications, we regrettably cannot respond to every resume.