Thinking Organized can help college-bound juniors and seniors make the most out of their last years of high school as they engage in the college application process. Our mentors introduce skills and strategies during individualized sessions to guide students through the process until they reach the day when there are big envelopes with acceptance letters in the mail!
Skills and strategies include:
- Organizing and writing an application essay
- Preparing for the SAT/ACT
- Test-taking strategies
- Time management
- Managing a schedule for multiple application deadlines
- Organizing materials from various schools into an easy-to-use system
- Self-advocating by reaching out to prospective schools, teachers, and advisors
Phone Consultations Available – Schedule a call with a member of the Thinking Organized team remotely from the comfort of your own home. For more information, please email email@example.com.