Thinking Organized is a dynamic practice consisting of Speech-Language Pathologists and Educational Mentors servicing clients in MD, DC, and VA in person and virtually around the country and world. Our practice is growing and we are looking for Full-Time Speech Language Pathologists and Speech-Language Pathologist Clinical Fellows to join us.
About the Job:
- Provide direct services to elementary school through college students who have been diagnosed with language-based learning disabilities, receptive and expressive language disorders, ADHD, dyslexia, and/or executive functioning challenges
- Meet with clients at our office and in school environments to provide direct services (all sessions are currently virtual)
- Maintain relationships with parents and families through frequent communication of student progress
- Read speech and language evaluations and neuropsychological reports to develop specialized treatment plans for clients
- Supplement evaluations with speech and language testing, as needed
- Write annual reports outlining K-12 and college student progress
- Manage client appointments and scheduling via our practice management software system
About Thinking Organized:
- Upbeat, client-centered work environment
- Competitive pay; health, dental, and vision insurance; PTO; 401(k) option after 3 years of employment
- Flexible, full-time schedule
- Must hold ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC) or be eligible for a CF-SLP in Maryland to work with children and adolescents with language disabilities and Executive Function weaknesses
- Master’s degree in Speech Language Pathology
- Licensure as a Speech-Language Pathologist in Maryland
- Knowledge of HIPAA legislation and other privacy laws, and experience working with sensitive and personal patient records and information
- Experience working with children and adolescents with language disabilities, executive function weaknesses, literacy and written language
- Have an enthusiastic, engaging and encouraging work style.
- Punctual, organized, creative and a self-starter
- Reliable personal transportation
Job Type: Full-time
COVID-19 Considerations: All client sessions are currently being held virtually due to the coronavirus pandemic.