Thinking Organized is a dynamic practice consisting of Speech-Language Pathologists and Educational Mentors servicing clients in MD, DC, and VA in person and virtually around the country and world. Our practice is growing and we are looking for a 10-month Educational Mentor to join us.
Position Details and Requirements:
- Experience coaching, teaching or tutoring elementary, middle, high school or college students.
- Focus in high school math and science a plus.
- Standardized testing experience a plus.
- Reliable personal transportation: you will travel to our office and to clients’ schools on a regular basis.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 40+ hours per week during the school year. Hours will vary weekly around clients’ schedules, however, most client sessions occur between the hours of 3 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., Monday-Friday.
- Have an enthusiastic, engaging and encouraging tutoring style.
- Punctual, organized, creative and a self-starter.
- Bachelor’s degree required; master’s degree preferred.
Why Thinking Organized?
- Your caseload will consist of carefully matched clients – you will use your unique skills and experience to support your clients and help them achieve success.
- We value and provide hands-on professional training and mentoring. You will learn organizational strategies and unique methodologies that can be applied during client sessions.
- You’ll have a flexible daytime schedule (most clients are seen in the afternoons and evenings)
- Paid for 10 months over the course of 12 months
- Health, dental, and vision insurance offered
If you are looking for a rewarding and flexible work environment, please upload your application below, including a PDF of your resume. No phone calls, please. Due to the volume of applications we anticipate receiving, we regrettably cannot respond to every resume.