Thinking Organized Style!
Whether you are in high school, college, or an established job looking to make a change, the application and interviewing process for internships and jobs can be daunting. Initiating tasks and following timelines can be overwhelming, and knowing where to start can be enough to delay or forego starting the process at all. Career searching requires effective time management and research skills, and Thinking Organized is here to help! This summer, join us for our brand-new Job and Career Coaching workshop. During this one-on-one, two week-program, individuals will learn skills and strategies to successfully execute this process from start and finish and stand out among their peers.
To build job and career readiness skills, individuals will:
- Effectively craft a resume and cover letter
- Enrich resumes by engaging in volunteer experiences
- Learn how/where to find appropriate jobs and internships
- Participate in mock interviews
- Network using various social media platforms
- 1 hour per day, Monday – Thursday for two weeks of your choosing
- The cost per individual program (8 hours total) is $1000
REGISTER HERE FOR JOB & CAREER COACHING – VIRTUAL Job and Career Coaching