Thinking Organized’s Group Based Programs are engaging and stimulating, while the activities help your child build confidence and develop executive functioning skills.
Thinking Organized “On the Go”
Don’t let your children lose the skills they have gained during the year; give them the ultimate challenge. Thinking Organized on the Go focuses on real life learning by helping the students further develop their material and time organization, working memory, and long-term planning.
Your child will…
- Plan a trip with the group to a DC landmark, sporting event, or museum
- Produce a video about the planning process and the trip
- Work on long-term planning
- Develop skills in material organization and time management
- Strengthen working memory skills
AGE: Students will be divided into groups based on the grade entering fall 2017
– Group A: Students entering grades 5-7
– Group B: Students entering grades 8-9
PLACE: Thinking Organized Office
DATE: Check back for 2018 dates
*Students who are not current Thinking Organized clients will need to complete a brief FREE screening to determine appropriate placement in the program.
* THINKING ORGANIZED reserves the right to cancel sessions due to insufficient enrollment