Don’t let your child lose the skills they have gained during the school year; give them the ultimate challenge! Thinking Organized On the Go is a week-long, group-based program where your child will work with peers to plan a trip to a DC landmark, sporting event, or museum. After their trip, they will produce a scrapbook summarizing the planning process and documenting their adventure.
Your child will…
- Practice creating and managing a long-term plan
- Strengthen working memory skills
- Develop skills in material organization and time management
- Collaborate with others as they build social skills and have fun!
Students will be grouped based on grade level. This program is designed for students entering grades 5-9.
Thinking Organized “On the Go” runs Monday-Friday. Monday-Thursday sessions are 75 minutes with a focus on planning. On Friday, students will go on their adventure for a half day, leaving at 9am and returning in the afternoon.
2019 PROGRAM WEEKS:
- Week 1: June 10-13
- Week 2: June 17-20
- Week 9: August 12-15
- Week 10: August 19-22
- Week 11: August 26-29
*Students who are not current Thinking Organized clients will need to complete a brief FREE screening to determine appropriate placement in the program.
* THINKING ORGANIZED reserves the right to cancel sessions due to insufficient enrollment
Please contact Courtney O’Boyle, Director of Client Experience, with questions: Courtney@thinkingorganized.com or 301-986-1503.Thinking Organized “On the Go”