Escape into a book with Thinking Organized this summer. Required summer reading does not have to be a chore. During this one-on-one or small group, week-long program, students will actively engage in reading through Thinking Organized strategies and activities. This program can be done with their assigned summer reading or a book of their choice. Imagine – your child can have it all done before school starts and have fun doing it!
This program can be adapted to any reading assignments and is designed to help your child:
- Divide long-term reading projects into manageable goals
- Strengthen comprehension of challenging texts
- Walk away with easy-reference notes to refresh memory when school starts
This program meets daily for 75-minute sessions Monday- Thursday at the Thinking Organized office.
2018 Program Weeks:
- Week of June 18: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of July 16: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of July 30: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of August 13: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of August 20: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of August 27: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH