Continue to reinforce and build academic and executive functioning skills over the summer with our virtual and individualized small-group intensives.
Executive Functioning Intensive
Help your child maintain the skills they’ve worked hard to build all year with this group-based, intensive program! Your child will:
- Review and learn a variety of executive functioning skills, material and time management strategies, memory tools, and interactive studying skills.
- Work collaboratively with peers to improve executive functioning skills as they plan an adventure to anywhere in the world!
- Have fun exploring and building executive functioning skills.
Does your child need to review and expand reading and writing skills? In this intensive program, students will:
- Learn to actively engage in reading through a variety of strategies and activities.
- Develop inferential skills, analyze texts, and understand the deeper meaning of literature.
- Strengthen writing mechanics: spelling, punctuation, grammar, and more!
- Engage in a hands-on approach to learn essential written language skills such as organization of ideas, transitions, and analysis.
Daily Schedule for Intensives
10:00am-10:45am – Mentor-led Instruction
10:45am-11:30am – Individual/Group Work
11:30am-12:30pm – Take a Break!
12:30pm-1:15pm – Mentor-led Instruction
1:15pm-2:00pm – Individual/Group Work
Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 2:00pm
- Session I: June 15 – June 19, 2020
- Session II: June 22 – June 26, 2020
- Session III: July 6 – July 10, 2020
- Session IV: July 13 – July 17, 2020
$900 per Session
*$100 discount for two Sessions