Help your children gain confidence in core reading skills with Thinking Organized’s Ready Reader: Foundations program! In this one-on-one, week-long program, your children will participate in multi-sensory activities, computer games, and phonological-based programs to strengthen their foundational reading skills.
This program can be adapted to any reading level and is designed to help your children:
- Improve their ability to identify sound/symbol relationships
- Decode unfamiliar words
- Read more fluently
- Learn sound patterns needed for spelling
This program meets daily for 75-minute sessions Monday – Thursday at the Thinking Organized office. Phonological development is a complex learning process requiring consistency and intensive intervention; therefore, it is recommended that your child participate in this program for a minimum of three weeks.
2018 PROGRAM WEEKS:
- Week of July 23: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of August 6: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of August 20: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of August 27: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
COMBINED PROGRAM COST (Master Math + Ready Reader + Just Write): Discounted to $1,355/Week
*Please complete the intake registration forms for each program. The discount will be taken when your payment is processed.