Join Thinking Organized this summer to build comprehension skills in our Ready Reader: Building Comprehension program! During this one-on-one week-long program, students will learn to build comprehension skills through character analysis, chapter summaries, theme exploration, and annotation. In addition, they will learn how to create and adhere to a reading schedule.
This program can be adapted to any reading level and is designed to help your child:
- Understand relationships between themes and ideas
- Utilize context to define novel vocabulary
- Develop inferential skills, analyze text, and understand the deeper meaning
- Identify tone and purpose in written material
This program meets daily for 75-minute sessions Monday- Thursday at the Thinking Organized office.
2018 PROGRAM WEEKS:
**Ready Reader can be combined with our Master Math and Just Write programs. The combined programs will be offered at a discounted rate.
- Week of June 11: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of June 25: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of July 9: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of July 23: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of August 6: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of August 20: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
- Week of August 27: 9-10:15 a.m., M-TH
COMBINED PROGRAM COST (Master Math + Ready Reader + Just Write): Discounted to $1,355/Week
*Please complete the intake registration forms for each program. The discount will be taken when your payment is processed.