Thinking Organized’s Group Based Programs are engaging and stimulating, while the activities help your child build confidence and develop executive functioning skills.
FUN with Executive FUNctioning!!
Your children will work together to develop problem-solving and executive functioning skills through fun, hands on challenges. The activities will require students to work together using critical thinking, reasoning, and social pragmatic skills, while building friendships and having a fantastic time!
Your child will…
- Build critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Learn to follow multi-step directions
- Strengthen working memory skills
- Work on task initiation and planning
- Develop social skills needed to work as a team
- Participate in hands-on activities and have FUN!
AGE: Students entering grades 4-6
PLACE: Thinking Organized Office
DATES: Check back for 2018 dates
*Students who are not current Thinking Organized clients will need to complete a brief FREE screening to determine appropriate placement in the program.
* THINKING ORGANIZED reserves the right to cancel sessions due to insufficient enrollment