Your child can have fun while building executive function skills in the Thinking Organized FUN with Executive Functioning program. In this program, children will work together to develop problem-solving and executive functioning skills through engaging, hands-on challenges. Activities may include scavenger hunts, making delicious snacks, completing science experiments, playing cooperative games, and more!
Your child will…
- Build critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Learn to follow multi-step directions
- Strengthen working memory skills
- Work on task initiation and planning
- Develop social skills needed to work as a team
This program is designed for children entering grades 3-6. FUN with Executive Functioning runs Monday-Thursday for 60 minutes at the Thinking Organized office.
2019 PROGRAM WEEKS:
- Week 1: June 10-13
- Week 2: June 17-20
- Week 9: August 12-15
- Week 10: August 19-22
- Week 11: August 26-29
*Students who are not current Thinking Organized clients will need to complete a brief FREE screening to determine appropriate placement in the program.
* THINKING ORGANIZED reserves the right to cancel sessions due to insufficient enrollment.
Please contact Courtney O’Boyle, Director of Client Experience, with questions: Courtney@thinkingorganized.com or 301-986-1503.